1. Personal training sessions that are not rescheduled or canceled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session.
2. Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with trainer.
3. The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training sessions within 120 days from the date of the contract. Personal training sessions are void after this time period.
4. No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions unless previously discussed with and agreed upon with trainer.
5. Training sessions will be transferable only if previously discussed with and agreed upon with trainer.